|Strength and Flexibility
(Body Yoga )
Body Yoga Studio (Berwick)
Beaconsfield Neighbourhood Centre (Beaconsfield)
Beaconsfield $13.00 each (runs for school term)
Body Yoga Studio casual $20.00
- Casual Attendance: $20.00 per class
- Private classes: $90.00 per session.1.5 hrs
Gift voucher’s now available, simply purchase a gift voucher and we will email or post the voucher to you or recipient with your required details.
Available Gift Vouchers
|$20 Voucher||$60 Voucher||$150 Voucher|
Example Gift Voucher
Yoga is for anyone of any age that wishes to improve their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being. Classes run for approximately 1.5 hrs comprising stretching exercises, breathing techniques and relaxation.
How You Can Benefit
Regular attendance at classes will enable you to achieve total relaxation, understand your body’s strength and weaknesses, become more flexible and stronger, further develop your breathing capacities, achieve greater understanding, clarity, peace of mind and joyfulness.
What To Bring
A Yoga mat is required for all classes. If pregnant bring pillows as well. Clothing should be comfortable and flexible to allow unrestricted movement. Thin layers can be worn allowing you adjust as the body warms up or cools down. A small drink bottle of water is advisable.
- Classes are taken in bare feet.
- Allow 2 hours after a meal before commencing classes.
- If you have any existing injuries or medical conditions please check with your Doctor first to obtain approval for doing Yoga (see enrolment form).
- Day and evening classes are held throughout the week.
- Please check the current timetable for details.
- If you are attending a class for the first time please arrive 10 minutes earlier to allow time to register and discuss any other issues.
- Deposits for following term classes and term fees are payable in advance.
- Term coincides with Victorian State School terms.
- No classes on public holidays.
- Deposits and fees paid are not refundable or transferable.
- Missed classes can be made up by attendance at other classes available during the current term enrolled, subject to availability.
Please remember to turn your mobile phone off before class.